|Here they are! I will be taking newer pics this weekend!|
Friday, October 29, 2010
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
|I think they are so romantic!|
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Monday, October 25, 2010
|Nicole and me!|
|My love and me FREEZING and SOAKING|
|The boys took this seriously!|
|I love this one :)|
Friday, October 22, 2010
My Friday is full of stuff to do! Funny how when you have a day off, you still are busy busy! I have laundry, some homework, and packing for the cabin to get done. Most importantly though, is a sister date! I have 3 sisters, Jessica, Jaclyn, and Jodell. It is very rare that all 4 of us can get together, so today we are going to have a lunch date! I am very excited, it should be a fun time :)
|Jodell and me|
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Bend the rules!
And never regret anything
that made you smile!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
|Love you Jodell!|
Monday, October 18, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010
Thursday, October 14, 2010
7. Oliver! Oliver is my kitty, well he is 1 year old now. He is the sweetest, most playful, and entertaining cat I have ever met. Most cats are pretty independent, but he is the best company you could ask for. It is funny how an animal can make you feel better, and put a smile on your face without talking! Here is is! So handsome :)
8. My parents! They have been such an inspiration and so supportive to me. They have always been understanding, and I can share anything with them! They have been involved in my life no matter what, and have always looked out for what was best for me and my sisters. I cannot thank them enough for being such wonderful parents. Here's my parents and me!
9. People who rescue and take care of animals! Yesterday on Facebook I saw a group that was trying to legalized dog fighting. This literally made me sick to my stomach. It makes me so sad to hear about all the animals that need homes, or the ones who are abused. Just because they can't voice their opinion doesn't mean they shouldn't be treated with love and respect. It is still a life, and should be cherished. A couple months ago, Sean and I rescued a stray cat that had horrible trauma to the side of his head from abuse. He ended up having to get a tooth pulled, and an eye removed. He is the sweetest cat, and it is so unfortunate he had to go through this, and he is only a year and a half. He is now living with my little sister and her dad! Here he is, happy and healthy as ever!
10. Music! Music is such an inspiration, and so encouraging. Whenever I am having a bad day, or a hard week such as this week, I can always depend on music to lift my spirits. Here is a song I have been loving lately, I can relate to it so well! It helps remind me that I will eventually get to where I want to be :)
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Monday, October 11, 2010
|View from the bedroom...Heaven on Earth!|
|Sean and the Doggy|
|Getting ready to four wheel|
|One of the trails|
|Yay! We stopped at our engagement spot!|
Friday, October 8, 2010
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Hello everyone! I am very excited to be joining Thankful on a Thursday! I am so happy it is Thursday because that of course means tomorrow is the start of another glorious weekend! Well here are five things I am thankful for this week!
1. The weather! We have been blessed with such beautiful weather this week. It has been so refreshing to be able to be outside, and of course to look at the amazing colors Fall has to offer us!
2. My family! They have been so supportive and helpful through my busy schedule the past couple years! I could have never stayed so motivated and focused without all their love, support, and reassurance! I love them very much!
|Isn't he handsome ;-)|
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
-Delight in the little things
The more I thought about it the more I realized I see the children I work with live by these 8 secrets everyday, but rarely do I notice myself or other adults live by them. Children aren't materialistic (at least most aren't). They get so excited over the smallest things that may not even be things.
I have decided to take on a "challenges" each week to help myself escape the everyday stresses I face. I would love for you all to take on the challenge as well. Every Tuesday I will post a new challenge and share about the previous weeks challenge. I would LOVE if you all joined in and shared. I think it will be so refreshing to do something special and out of the ordinary each week.
Think about it, nobody looks back when they are old and wish they spent more time in the office. People look back and wish they spent more time cherishing their family, paying attention to what really matters, and making memories. I know I don't want to live my life by a to do list, but I want to make every day count!
THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE: Find a reason to celebrate and do something to celebrate it
Don't over think this, children celebrate the little things such as loosing a tooth, or finding a penny on the ground :) Enjoy yourself while you celebrate. I hope to hear your sweet comments, and how you make each day count!
"Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude"
Monday, October 4, 2010
Hello everyone! I am very excited to get this new link up party going! I hope you all join and share about your lovely laughs. I can only imagine how fun it will be to read!
Anyways, this weekend was busy busy. The wedding on Saturday turned out amazing! The ceremony was at the Como Zoo Conservatory, so beautiful! The reception was at a place in Blaine called The Elegance Room. It was gorgeous to say the least! I am very happy for this sweet couple, and feel so blessed they will be my future brother and sister in law! Their wedding made me start thinking of all the things I need to do for my own wedding! We are a little under a year now, and I can only imagine how fast the time will fly with how busy we are! Below are a few pics from the gorgeous day!
During the reception I definitely had my biggest laugh of the weekend. Sean has two nieces, and a nephew. They are filled with energy and attitude! It was time for the bouquet toss so the DJ put on Single Ladies by Beyonce. Sean's niece Ciera all the sudden starts doing the exact dance from the music video! She is only 7 years old and she looked just like Beyonce! It was the cutest and funniest thing! The guests formed a circle around her and she thrived off the attention! We still don't know where she learned how to dance like that!! Later in the night Sean's nephew Terell decided to bust out his own moves to Micheal Jackson. Once again we were laughing hysterically and in aw at where he learned how to do the moonwalk! He did a great job, it was so fun to see these kids having a great time!
Sunday was a nice relaxing day. We went out to breakfast at Fat Nat's Eggs which was delicious. I love little ma and pa diners. After breakfast we went home and layed around for the afternoon. We started watching a new show called Untold Stories of the ER. It definitely reminded me how blessed I am to have a healthy family, but it also made me a little uneasy because there are so many freak accidents that you would never expect to happen! Sunday evening we met up with our friends Nicole and Jordan at Buffalo Wild Wings. We haven't seen these sweethearts for a couple months so it was great to catch up! We shared some laughs reminiscing over the past! Nicole and I have been friends since we were 3 years old, it is so amazing to have a friend like that!
Share your laughs from the weekend with me, I would love to hear :) Have a wonderful Monday everyone!
Love Jamie Leigh
Friday, October 1, 2010
Hello everyone! I am so excited to finally be joining the blogging world! I have been wanting to start one for quite a while now, but have been so busy! I am a little overwhelmed with this, it seems very confusing! Hopefully I will catch on quickly. I want to start by telling you a little about myself! I am a 22 year old college student who works full time and is engaged to a wonderful man named Sean. I am working on graduating in March, and getting married in September of next year. Within that time we of course will be getting a home of our own! It will be a year of such huge milestones, and I cannot wait to share it with you all!
Okay anyways, my good friend Jessie has invited me to join Fabulous Friday! Oh how happy I am it is finally Friday, it has been a long week for me! Tomorrow my finance's brother is getting married, so this weekend will be full off wedding fun and family! Today Sean took a half day off work today, and we will be picking up his tux, getting his hair cut, and of course helping prepare his house for the grooms dinner and rehearsal tonight! Saturday is the big day! I am so excited for Brandon and Bekah, they are such a fun loving couple, and I am sure their day will be amazing! It will also be fun to catch up with Sean's family from out of town. It has been a while since we have seen them.
Sunday will be a nice relaxing day. We of course will be starting our day off with church and coffee! Later in the day we will be getting together with my long time friend Nicole and her sweetheart Jordan. We are thinking of going to a corn maze. Fall is my favorite time of the year. It is so beautiful and I have so much fun with all the Fall activities! I also am going to be sharing my engagement photos with her and her family. They turned out incredible, and I am super excited to show them off :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend as well! Share with me what your doing, I would love to hear :)