Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful on a Thursday!

McGlothin Family Nest


One of my favorite days to blog is finally here! Thankful on a Thursday :) I love writing the things I am thankful for, it truly shows me how great of a life I have, and how blessed I have been! Lets get started!

16. Sleeping! I have been under the weather this week, so sleeping has been my best friend! Anybody that knows me knows I can sleep whenever, wherever, FOREVER! Ever since I was little I have loved my sleep. 

17. Hot chocolate and peanut butter toast! These two together are my favorite, it's such a comfort food! I would describe it as tasting like a recesses cup!! YUMMY!

18. My friends! I have such amazing friends that are always there to support me! I cannot be thankful enough for them!

19. The incredible Love I was blessed with! It amazes me each day that Sean and I were lucky enough to meet at the young age of 14...and have been inseparable ever since! His love, patience, and support for me is such a blessing,  I can not be more thankful!


20. Blessed Be Your Name! This is such a GREAT song!! Wanted to share it with you :)

"Every blessing you pour out i'll turn back to praise. When the darkness closes in Lord, still I will say. Blessed be the name of the Lord, Blessed be Your name."



4 Comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE that song! And your friends are so blessed to have you :)

Stephanie M. Page said...

oooh you have me wanting hot chocolate and pb toast. yumm. =) I love reading your thankful things too. I hope you feel better Jamie!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

These are some great things to be thankful for.

JMay said...

Such a great praise and worship song :-)