Monday, May 9, 2011

A Wonderful Weekend

This weekend was sure wonderful! It was busy, full of fun, and everything I had hoped for! 

Friday was GREAT! After work we met up with some friends to watch the Twins game and let loose a little. We celebrated our new jobs, and talked a lot about the wedding :) Wish I had some pics, but I forgot my camera.

Saturday the weather was unexpectedly beautiful! Sean had to work for part of the day, so my sisters, my mom and one of my bridesmaids worked on the wedding to do list a bit! We found a couple AMAZING hotel suites for the bridal party to stay in the night before the wedding! Can't wait! Saturday night my sisters, my mom, and I went to see a movie. We saw Something Borrowed with Kate Hudson. She is one of my favorites, and the movie was really cute! That night we had a bonfire with some friends! So happy it is finally bonfire weather!


Sunday we spent celebrating our incredible mom! We grilled, hung out, and opened gifts. 







Stop by tomorrow for a wedding update! 

Share with me a highlight from your weekend :)


Jamie Leigh

6 Comments:

Laura said...

fun! I want to see that movie :)

Wedding to-do-lists are a must! Can't wait to hear an update!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Looks like SO much fun! :-) MMmmmmMmm pasta salad! And, I want to see that movie too. Cute!

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

We went to Something Borrowed this weekend too. I loved it! The book is better though :)

Unknown said...

What a fun weekend! :)

Stephanie M. Page said...

ooh so fun a movie! and wedding news...fun!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend and I'm glad you liked Something Borrowed, I need to see it!