Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday News!

Today is SUCH a fabulous Friday! The sun is shining, the weekend is here, and I have been SO blessed with some great news!

My sweet friend Ria at Life as a Wife! referred me for a postition with the company she was working for, and I was offered the job! I am SOO excited for this opportunity! What a blessing that Sean and me were both offered great job opportunities within a week of each other! And a HUGE thank you too Ria!!! 


This weekend will be fabulous for many reasons!

1. Twins game tonight with some friends...no we don't have tickets, but we will be going out to get some wings and to watch it! 

2. Sleeping in tomorrow, it has been a LONG time since I have been able to sleep in so I can't wait!

3. Mothers day! I have the most amazing mom in the world! She has always been supportive, caring, SO loving, and always worked so hard to provide my sisters and I with anything we needed or wanted! I am so thankful for my mom and can't wait to spend the day celebrating her greatness! I LOVE YOU MOM!


Have a fabulous weekend friends!
Jamie Leigh


3 Comments:

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

WOOO! :-) PRAISE GOD! He is the best networker... ever! So excited for you!

Stephanie M. Page said...

Yay! Congratulations! God is working everything out. He is so good like that. =)

Jenny said...

Congrats on the new job!! Whoo hoo that's awesome :)