Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thankful on a Thursday!

McGlothin Family Nest

I was so looking forward to blogging today, I have missed Thankful on a Thursday! 

126. New opportunities that Sean and I have been blessed with recently! More to come :)

127. The Rain...it has been so rainy here in MN, however I have really enjoyed seeing the grass turn green again, and there is nothing better than sleeping to the sound of rain <3

128. Healing! I am SO thankful my mouth is slowly but surely healing. I have been starting to eat a little more and the pain has definitely lessened.

129. Sean! I don't say this nearly enough...I am so incredibly thankful to have found such a wonderful person to spend my life with. He is my best friend, my rock, my everything. He has been so supportive, caring, and offered me the best advice with recent decisions that have had to be make..I love you Sean and cannot wait to become your wife! 


130. This song....It is beautiful and makes me want to dance...I have really been missing dance lately..




The weekend is almost here! Make the  best of today :)

Jamie Leigh

3 Comments:

Stephanie Page said...

I love this song too Jamie. so much!! Have you ever thought about teaching dance? Like even a type of praise dance somehow? =)

Jenny said...

Love thankful thursdays!I need to start doing them again. Love your things your thankful for and that song. Have a wonderful day :)

Unknown said...

Happy Thursday! Great things to be thankful for friend :)