Friday, April 15, 2011

Fab Friday-SO Happy!



Today is a happy happy day! It is Friday, it is payday, and the wonderful weekend I have been waiting for has FINALLY arrived! Some of my favorite ladies are coming home to join me in a very important wedding task. 


My friend Molly who was my neighbor and one of my best friends growing up! 


My friend Nicole who also grew up with me, we have known each other since before preschool!


My friend Ashley who I met in middle school and have been buddies with ever since!


And of course my three beautiful sisters Jaclyn, Jessica, and Jodell, as well as Sean's sister Brenna!


They will all be joining me to pick out the bridesmaids dresses, and to watch me try on wedding dresses as well!! I am SO excited to spend time with these special ladies and to check this very important task off of my to do list! I will be taking lots of pictures to share!

The rest of my weekend will be spent relaxing with my one and only, I love him SO very much :)

I hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend as well!

Jamie Leigh



4 Comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see what you pick!

Ashley Cody said...

Are you excited or are you excited?? Because I know I am EXCITED!!! :) Can't wait to find pretty dresses and hang out with all of you :) :) Love you Bud!!!

Laura said...

so so so fun! :)

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.