Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful on a Thursday

McGlothin Family Nest


I wanted to start by letting you all know I survived the oh so awful dentist! No cavities, however my wisdom teeth are coming in and need to be taken out! AWW I am a little nervous for this! Anyways, I am SO thankful that it is Thursday and tomorrow is the start of a weekend I have been very much anticipating! More on that tomorrow! Here is what I am thankful for today!

126. Spring Cleaning! I took some time this week to clean out my room. I was able to throw a lot, donate a lot, and I found A LOT of funny old memories! Some things are hard to part with but at the same time I don't want to just collect clutter...hmmm

127. Fruit! I have been LOVING fruit lately! So tasty!

128. The Snooze Button....it has been my best friend this week! 

129. Marriage Class! I have SO SO enjoyed sharing this with Sean! I can't wait until our next one :) Love you babe!

130. This song! I normally don't care too much for Pink, but this song has great meaning! Nobody's life is perfect, people make mistakes, and every one faces struggles. This song just gives you the strength to not let life's complications get you down.



"Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than, less than perfect,
pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like your nothing you are perfect to me."

2 Comments:

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

SO much to be thankful for. What a good thing to reflect on! :)

Stephanie Page said...

It is good to be cleaning, because soon you will be moving!! FUN!