Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Was Tagged!

So apparently there is a fun game going around the blog world, and I was tagged!! Here are my questions and answers :)

1. What is your favorite physical feature of your husband?

This is hard! I can't just pick one so I am going to go with my favorite 3 . I love Sean's smile, its contagious, his dimple, and he has the most beautiful eyes I have EVER seen!! 

2. How many kids do you want to have? Boys, girls?

As of right now, Sean and I aren't ready for kids...we are so focused on graduating college, getting married, and buying a house! If down the road we decide a child is in our future, I would say I would want one boy and one girl!

3. Where would your dream vacation be?

Ireland!! Sean is SO Irish, Sean Patrick Grady, need I say  more? I also have quite a bit if Irish in me! I have heard that it is so beautiful there, and I think it would be so fun to check out our heritage first hand!

4. What is one thing you have done that you so wish you could take back?

I honestly can't say I have regrets. I believe everything I have been through and done has made me who I am today. If I had to pick one thing though, I would say I wish I would have been nicer to my sister, and mom when I was in those oh so pleasant teenage years!

5. Tell me about the most embarressing thing that has happened to you!

I don't get embarrassed very easily so this is tough!  I guess I would have to say when Sean saw old home videos when we first started dating.....I was something else when I was younger!

6. What is one thing that could turn your bad day, into a great day

Well, Sean always makes me feel better. Just a hug and a kiss from him can turn my day around! Spending time with my little sister Jodell also always puts a smile on  my face. She is so funny, and full of life, I can't help but be happy when she is around!


Alright, now it's your turn to answer some questions!!! 


Okay here are your questions:

1: Who is the most inspirational person in your life and why?
2. What is your favorite thing to do on a date night?
3. Share your favorite recipe for dinner?
4. What is your dream for your future?
5. Tell me what you would do with $10,000 dollars?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?

Alright ladies, lets here what you have to say!!!

Happy Wednesday!!

Jamie Leigh



3 Comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Thanks for answering my questions :) Love the answers!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Fun to learn this about you :)!!

Stephanie M. Page said...

oooh fun!! I am excited to do this, I think on Friday. AND I loved reading your answers. =) I really would LOVE to go to Ireland too, among other places. =)