Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving, SO much to be Thankful for!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! I know its not until tomorrow officially, but the plan is I will be up north and won't be blogging...still praying the weather cooperates! Its not looking so good :-(  Anyways! I am taking time today to write down things that I am truly thankful for, the things that mean the world to me, and have made me who I am today!

MY FAMILY! They are sooo amazing, and I wouldn't be who or where I am today without them. They have provided me with unconditional love, and endless support through school, my relationships, and my jobs. I can not be thankful enough to have been blessed with them! 




SEAN! Sean is the love of my life, my best friend, and I cannot wait to spend my whole life with him. I am so thankful that God's plan was to bring us together at the young age of 14. We have grown together, made mistakes together, learned together, and made so many memories already! He is such an incredible man, he takes care of me, and has grown tremendously as a person, in his faith, and in 1 week he will be graduating from college! I am so proud of him, and I am so honored to say he is MINE!



MY PETS! I am such an animal lover, and I am so thankful for my sweet cats! Kirby, Keely, Oliver, and Lucky....they are the best! I can't believe such a little creature that can't even talk can make you feel so much better when your down!

MY FRIENDS! I have so many amazing friends, they have been there for me through thick and thin, through good times, and bad....they are so much fun, and so wonderful! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

FOOD! My grandma makes the most delicious Thanksgiving meal, I cannot wait to chow down!

OUR HOME! We are still praying about the house we put an offer on...we knew it would take a while to hear anything...and it is definitely worth the wait. Even if this one doesn't work out, I am thankful we are well on our way to getting a home! Thank you for all your prayers and support! SO exciting!



BOARD GAMES! It is a family tradition on the holidays for us to play board games! We LOVE playing Balderdash! We just laugh and enjoy each other's company..such great memories!

CHRISTMAS LISTS! It is another family tradition that all the cousins sit down after our big meal and look through all the black Friday ads to write out our Christmas lists! 



3 DAY WORK WEEK! YES!!!! I am so happy today is the last day of work for the week! I definitely need to time off to spend with my loved ones!


YOU GUYS! The blogging world, and all my blogging buddies that comment, and follow, and share advice and stories with me are so wonderful! It has been such a positive environment to join, and I am Thankful for each and every one of you!!

Safe travels for everyone that is heading out for Thanksgiving! GOD BLESS!

Jamie Leigh





5 Comments:

vintch said...

Hi Jamie:) I'm a new follower and wanted to tell you how lovely your blog is. This post was adorable-I LOVE that picture of you and your fiance:)

Amanda said...

i hope you have a wonderful and happy thanksgiving girl! :) god bless you!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

I am sooo blessed by you! What a sweet, sweet thing to write down the list of things we are thankful for! :) :) Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your family & meal at Grandmas!

Amy said...

Happy Thanksgiving :-D

Ashley said...

I am a new follower!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!