Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Deliciousness!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Only 2 days left until wonderful Thanksgiving!! I cannot wait to get up north and see my family!! I am still praying the weather will be okay for safe travel. Send out your prayers, they are very appreciated! I am keeping today short and sweet...just wanted to share a few of my favorite foods from my dear grandmas Thanksgiving meal!

1. STUFFING! Her stuffing is amazing, especially with gravy on top!
2. TURKEY! Once again with gravy on top!
3. PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE!! now this is absolutely amazing! If you like pumpkin pie, and cheesecake this dessert is a must try!! 


What foods are you most looking forward too?!?

Jamie Leigh


3 Comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh cannot wait for the thanksgiving feast. Praying the weather is safe enough for you 2 and my parents! And also I cannot WAIT for thanksgiving NIGHT!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Praying, Praying! That looks FABULOUS! YUM! P.S. I want the pumpkin cheesecake recipe!

Stephanie M. Page said...

No ice! No snow! I LOVE stuffing. Love it.