Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WILW

 

Today I am linking up with Jamie over at This Kind of Love for What I am Loving Wednesday. 


Today I am LOVING......

~ Being married! Marriage is such a incredible thing. I love being able to call Sean my husband, he is the best!



~ We are halfway through the week...my co-worker sent me this today..LOVE!


~ Sweets! I have definitely had my share of Halloween candy these past few days..yum!

~ November! This means 2 of my favorite holidays are right around the corner, Thanksgiving and Christmas!

~Remi! She has been such a bundle of joy to Sean and I. We dreamed of adopting a pup since we met back in middle school. I can't believe she is 10 months old already. Look at the difference!


cell phone pic...sorry its so dark!

~ Blogging! I am so happy to be back in the blogging world. I have met so many amazing women even in the past few weeks that I've been back. Thank you all for following and sharing your comments and ideas with me *hugs*

What are you loving today!?

Happy Hump day everyone!!

Jamie Leigh

5 Comments:

Jessie Szmanda said...

I am loving this post :)And coming home to my bundle of joy every day!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Your pup is SO cute. So so cute!

Courtney said...

You guys have BEAUTIFUL wedding pictures! I love the colors you chose!

Samantha said...

I'm loving your blog today it's so much fun and your dog is adorable. I'm also loving the fall weather.

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Loveeee it! :) Remi is getting so big, adorable!