Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Little R&R

Well the weekend is right around the corner, and all I can say is it's been quite the week!! Tonight is the first night all week that both Sean and I get to go home after work and indulge in a little R&R. I have never been so excited to go home and to have no plans.

I miss my husband. I have only seen him for a short amount of time before bed since Monday, so tonight I am going to cherish.

We plan on making dinner and snuggling up on the couch to catch up on a couple of our favorite shows.

&
 

We are addicted! They are both psycological thrillers...and definitely keep you on your feet! Have any of you watched these shows?

Before I took a break from blogging, every Thursday I would share things I am thankful for. I want to get back into that a bit and share a few things today!

~ Caribou Coffee! Today in MN it was 27 degrees when I woke up! Winter is right around the corner, so I am thankful for my milk hot chocolate with almond this morning to keep me warm!

~ My family! I am in love with spending time with my family. It is so fun and special to have them all over for dinner or just to hang out. I feel so blessed to have been able to spend so much time with them lately.

~ My husband. HE.IS.THE.BEST! SO SO SO Thankful for him!

~ Fall Back...as in Spring ahead Fall back.. Yay!! and extra hour of sleep!

~ Christmas! Yes, I know Halloween just passed, and Thanksgiving is next, but I have started to see Christmas commercials, and decor in the stores and it has given me Christmas fever! Definitely my favorite time of year.

What are you Thankful for today?

Jamie Leigh

7 Comments:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I LOVE Revenge. So good!

Amanda said...

i am soooooo excited for christmas too! :) enjoy your evening of r&r! those are the best.

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

It's important to just BE together :) I loveeee this post!

Asha said...

I heard good things about the show, "revenge" so i'm definitely going on hulu.com to get updated before the next show!

Also, I LOVE Christmas and can't believe that it's less than 2 months away :)

Unknown said...

I have always wanted to (but been afraid to) watch the American Horror Story. Is it any good?

Unknown said...

Have a great night! I love nights like that. We are watching Eurkea - Love that show!

Unknown said...

I feel we might have a new show to watch!!