"We pray for blessings
We pray for peace
Comfort for family, protection while we sleep
We pray for healing, for prosperity
We pray for Your mighty hand to ease our suffering
All the while, You hear each spoken need
Yet love us way too much to give us lesser things
Cause what if Your blessings come through raindrops
What if Your healing comes through tears
What if a thousand sleepless nights
Are what it takes to know You’re near
What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise"
Now about me...My sweet friend Laura at Learning to Love gave me this fun award! The directions are to share 7 things about myself that you may not know....here we go!
1. I am the most indecisive person....it can be very frustrating
2. I love junk food...which is NOT a good thing
3. I am scared of change, which I am facing a lot of currently
4. I secretly wish I was an interior designer or a professional dancer
5. Music is an extremely important part of my life
6. I am HORRIBLE at math...even simple math. I have had kids at my work (kindergarten through fifth grade) ask for help on their math homework and I have trouble...how embarrassing!
7. I am extremely organized and like to have everything planned, it can sometimes be a little to much even ;-)
Now I am going to pass this award on to 3 of my blogger friends!
Have a wonderful day!!