Friday, April 29, 2011

The Sun is Shining

I am so happy the sun is shining today....it just seems to make everything that is difficult in life feel a little bit easier.

I know I haven't been blogging consistently this week. I have been resting, healing, and most of all dealing with a very big decision that needs to be made. 

Sean was offered an amazing job opportunity, Great I know. However if he accepts this job, we will not be able to get the house we have been waiting 7 months for due to the bank needing 6 months worth of paychecks. 

House or Job? Growing up is not fun....

Please send us your prayers as we prepare to make a very big life changing decision this weekend.

Jamie Leigh

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Ugh! Sending you prayers and strength! Pray pray pray God will give you a sign!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

YIKES! That is a hard, hard decision.... hmmmm.... I am saying a prayer for you. They won't take the previous job paychecks?? That seems silly. God can work in crazy ways, Praying that he will do that for you two with this!!