Every Thursday it amazes me how much there is to be thankful for! God is good isn't he?
96. 2 1/2 weeks left of college ever! Bachelor's degree here I come!! I am a little nervous to face life without school...I just keep praying that I will find a job!
97. Contacts! I am super excited to ditch the glasses and get contacts! I had my eye exam today and will be going back Monday to get them! I am feeling a bit blind now from being dilated! Such a weird feeling!
98. Making progress on my wedding! Time has been flying by and I cannot put off planning any longer! It feels good to have some appointments on the calendar and to get things rolling! As always, share any tips or advice you have for me!
99. Paying my bills! I really dislike that there is such a reliance on money :-(..... anyways I am thankful that all the unexpected bills that came during a bad time are paid for! Now we can focus on saving again!
100. My best friend! I could say this every minute of every day and it still couldn't express how thankful I am to have Sean in my life. Not only have I found my soul mate, but I was blessed with him at the age of 14! How did I get so lucky? He is truly the best, most caring, helpful, supportive, and compassionate person I have ever met!