Well, we have almost made it to the weekend again! I am looking forward to a LOT this weekend, so it cannot come fast enough! Here is what I am thankful for this week.
81. Lunch dates! I LOVE going out to lunch, and chit chatting with my loved ones
82. Surprises! So i'm pretty sure Sean is brewing something up for tomorrow.....we'll see :-)
83. A Warm up! The forecast for here in MN is looking good....30's all next week, which is WARM!
84. Opportunities! Now that Sean is graduated and I only have 6 weeks left (YAY) I have been thinking a LOT about how thankful I am for my education! It is such a huge accomplishment to obtain a bachelor's degree, and I have to admit I am very proud of myself! The opportunities are endless, and education is something that you will always have and will always be valuable!
85. Valentines Day! I am so excited to celebrate with our friends Jessie and Justin at one of our favorite little restaurants!