Friday, December 3, 2010

WAHOO for Friday!

I am so happy that the wonderful Friday is finally here! This was a long week considering it was the first week back from Thanksgiving break. 

This weekend is pretty busy! Our first busy weekend for a while now, so I am ready for it! Tonight our friends Jessie and Justin close on their new home! YAY :-) We will be going over there once Sean gets of work to check it out right away! 

Saturday is the day we will be helping them move all their stuff! I am definitely excited to help Jessie decorate and make their new house a home! I LOVE interior design, so I can't wait to give her my ideas! I am praying the winter storm that is suppose to hit MN isn't as bad as they are predicting. This will making moving a mess! My dad is also suppose to be flying in from Cali, so please send out your prayers he has a safe flight! 

Sunday we are also spending the day with Jessie and Justin. They invited us to go cut down a Christmas tree, and to decorate their new home for the holidays. We plan to cook, decorate, listen to music, watch Christmas movies, and just hang out! Should be a good time :)

 Share with me what your looking forward to this weekend!

Jamie Leigh

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Jamie thank you guys SOOO much you 2 are SUCH amazing friends I cannot wait to spend this time together with you! :)

Jeska said...

Moving in and decorating is so much fun, have a great weekend!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Lots of JESSIE-time! :-) FUN!! Enjoy it!! You are such a good friend -- I am sure they SO appreciate it!

Stephanie M. Page said...

Hope your dad made it home allright! Happy Weekend!