I am SOOOO happy that we are almost to the weekend again! Thursdays really help me see the light at the end of the tunnel! Let's get started with what I am thankful for this week!
40. My dads safe flight! My dad had to go to California for work this week...and I am so thankful his flight went well. I am a little leery about flying, always have been. Please pray for his safe return on Friday!
41. Oliver! Oliver is my kitty, as many of you know! He has been so sweet this week, very lonely for my dad. They are best friends! I am thankful to have such a fun and loving kitty cat!
42. My home! During these winter months I really feel thankful to have shelter, and a warm place to sleep at night!
43. My winter gear! When I woke up this morning it was 14 degrees here in MN! BURRR, so thankful I have gear to keep me warm! It is only going to get colder the next few days, and another snow storm is suppose to roll in tomorrow night through Saturday! Praying it isn't terrible, we are helping our wonderful friends Jessie and Justin move that day!
44. Sean's graduation!! I am SOOOO incredibly proud of my amazing fiance! Today is the last day of college for him! He has worked so hard, and committed so much time and effort into his degree! We have been counting down the days, its surreal it is finally here! He is going to be an amazing husband!
45. Christmas Spirit! Everything has just seemed happier lately, the Christmas spirit is really spreading around! I love all the lights, music, smells, treats, and shopping going on!