Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hello Break

I am SOOO happy to announce that I am DONE with my classes this quarter! This was definitely a tough quarter, lots of work, and very time consuming...can't say i'm sad its gone! I now have a break until January 3rd. I know that doesn't seem very long, but considering I go to school year round, I will cherish and enjoy every second of it! The end is in sight...only one quarter left EVER!

Here in Minnesota we just got through another snow storm...this weather NEEDS to go away so I can travel up north for Christmas! We are nearing the most snowfall in the history on MN!! Isn't that nuts??! They have been having to bring in snow melter's to get rid of some of it...it is taking over!

3 days until Christmas!! I can't believe how fast it came this year! I am pretty much finished with my shopping, just have to go pick up some treats for my work party tomorrow! Are you finished with all your shopping?! I wanted to share two quotes I saw they other day, It really reminds us to remember the TRUE meaning of Christmas.  Many people get caught up in the busyness that the holiday season brings, the shopping, the cooking , traveling, the baking....just take a minute to remember WHY we will be celebrating this special day! 

"Christmas is forever, not for just one day.
For loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away,
Like bells, and lights, and tinsel in some box upon the shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself."

"God sent his only son into the world so that we might have life through him"
                                - John 4:9

This picture says it all....  


Jamie Leigh



6 Comments:

Amanda said...

congrats on being done with school! :) and i love that picture so much!! i'm kinda sad that christmas has gone by so fast this year.

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

YAY for being all done! :-) Wow, that photo is amazing... so the real reason for the season!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Yay for being done. I purposely did all my work yesterday so I could have this week totally free. Feels so nice.

I had to shovel all the snow that the jerk plows piled at the end of the driveway. NOT happy.

Stephanie M. Page said...

Congrats!! I am so glad that you are done. =) I am praying that the weather gets better so you can make it up to see your fam! We are not needing more snow!!!

P.S. Thank you for your encouraging comments always! It is such a treat to get to "talk" to you all the time because of blogs. so fun Jamie!!

Christi said...

AMEN!!

Christi said...

That posted too fast! Congrats on being done with school. I hope you have safe travels up north ... pack extra water! Merry Christmas!