There are so many things I am thankful for this week! Lets get right into it!
26. The Veterans! I work at a school, and there were veterans of all ages that came to greet the kids. It was amazing seeing the children's faces admiring these heroes. I am so very thankful for everything they have done and continue to do for our country!
27. Putting down an offer! I am thankful we were able to put an offer on our dream house, our first home together. It is so exciting!
28. Prayers and Support! I cannot be thankful enough for all the prayers and support from all my blogging buddies, my family, friends, and co workers! Thanks again, and continue to send us your prayers for everything to work out with our first home, they are very much appreciated!
29. Christmas decor and ads! All the hype for the holidays has really brightened my days this past week! I absolutely love the holiday season, and I cannot wait for it to come!
30. Olive Garden! yummy yummy! I will be going there for lunch with some friends today. Can't wait for some soup, salad, and bread sticks!
I also wanted to to say how happy I am to have received the Friendly Relay Award from my sweet blogging friend Jeska! I will answer all the questions in tomorrows blog!! :)