Monday, November 15, 2010

Optimism is Amazing

Happy Monday everyone! I am so happy to say I am feeling optimistic about this week...Usually Mondays are such a drag for me, but I think this weekend was exactly what I needed. 

I spent Friday night with my mom and little sister! Sean had to work late, so we had a ladies night. 


My sweet sister and Mom

We ordered pizza and cuddled in and watched some TV. We couldn't stop talking about decorating ideas for the house we are praying becomes ours! Good news, it was taken off the website today, the seller liked our offer...now we just wait on the bank for however long they take! We are staying optimistic...this house is just so perfect for us, already feels like home. However, if it doesn't work out for some reason, it wasn't part of God's plan right?

I was in for a surprise Saturday when I woke up to SNOW! It really got me excited for the holidays...it was so beautiful out, AND even better, Sean didn't have to work because of the weather! We literally laid around all day watching movies with my mom and sister, drinking coffee, and enjoying each others company. We made one outing to Target for some stuff. I bought the best frame ever...it has room for 4 pictures and says "When counting my blessings, I count you twice." I LOVED it! It will be perfect to showcase our wonderful engagement pictures. 

Sunday we spent the whole morning/afternoon at church. We had orientation for becoming members. This upcoming Sunday we will go before the congregation and be welcomed as members finally! We are so excited to become members, and really get involved in the church. It is such a great community!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday! If you are feeling down, and not ready to face this week, be optimistic!

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement; nothing can be done without hope!" 

Jamie Leigh

2 Comments:

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

YAY! How sweeeet :) I love the saying on that frame. You will have to post a picture of it when you have it filled up! SO FUN!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Yay for becoming members at church!! Community is so important. :) Love the quote. Happy Monday!