Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Break

I want to start by apologizing for my lack of blogging lately. I have definitely missed reading what's going on in your lives as well as receiving your sweet comments every day.

With this said, I am taking a little break from the blogging world. There has been a lot weighing on my heart lately.....a lot of big decisions, some let downs, and working hard to stay positive that has been keeping me very busy on top of my 2 jobs and being a wife and mama to my pup.

I am hoping it won't be for long, maybe a week or two...we'll see how long I can resist :)

Bless you all!

Jamie Leigh

12 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Will miss your blogging but keeping you in my prayers. Let me know if you need anything stay strong and pray hard. God bless you and your family!!

Courtney B said...

Praying for you sweet girl!

Erin said...

We'll miss ya! Thinking of you and sending some prayers your way!!

Jodie said...

Praying for you sweet friend!!

Faith said...

thinking and praying for you. you will be missed.

see you soon ♥

Asha said...

I miss you already! I hope you make the most of your break and I completely understand the need for one every once in a while. Praying for you, girl! ♥

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

We will be here when you get back! Take your time! Praying for you and hope things improve.

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

We'll be here when you get back! Go take care of yourself and your fam! :) We'll be thinkin' of you!

Stephanie M. Page said...

Hey girlie! Praying for you today. Lets get coffee or dinner or something. hugs!

Megan said...

I'm so sorry that you've been going through so much lately!! Praying for you, sweet friend!!!

Callie said...

I hope you have a restful break and come back soon!

Faith said...

Hey darling, just wanted to drop on by and say hello! Miss you :)

Hope all is well!