Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday Randoms

Happy Thursday friends! We are almost to the weekend, how exciting! My life has been super busy this week, so today I am going to let my mind go and share all the random thoughts going through it!
 

~ I am offically addicted to Dove chocolate! I don't know if I am more excited to eat it...or to read the sweet quote on the inside of the wrapper! I LOVE this one today! " Discover how much your heart can hold"


~ It was -11, with a -30 wind chill this morning...high of 1 degree today. Yup...hello Winter, SOO glad you finally have joined us here in MN...NOT!

~ We went house hunting last night, and I think we found a strong contender! We are going back tonight to check it over more closely and possibly make an offer...here is a little sneak peak


~ I exercised 2 days ago, and can still barely walk today..what is wrong with me? How embarrassing that I am that out of shape, and that I am literally waddling around work.

~ Tomorrow my sister in law is getting married! YAY!! I can't wait to dress up with my hubby and watch her tie the knot. I love weddings!

~ I am LOVING these things..
 


~ You all are great! Reading your comments always puts a smile on my face!!

Share with me a random thought going through your mind today!

Jamie Leigh
 

14 Comments:

Unknown said...

Random thought, its Thursday which means tomorrow is Friday! Can't wait to hear about th house!

Faith said...

loving the sneak peek of the house! crossing fingers that it is all yours!

i love weddings! esp. the dressing up part, hehe. hope you have a fabulous time!

and Dove chocolates are delish ... i'm sure you'll still eat it without the message in the wrapping paper! at least, i know i would.

Lauren said...

I love love love Dove chocolate! That house is so cute! :) Everytime I workout I'm so sore for the next week haha!

Have a great weekend!

xo

Erin said...

Enjoy your house hunting! We had so much fun with it :) Hope the one you're taking a second look at is the one for you guys!

Also- I don't think I've ever tried Dove chocolate.. am I pathetic?! ;)

Unknown said...

Have fun at the wedding!! And funny story, I have that skirt from Maurices... I wore it for Christmas!! It is a great buy!

Jessie said...

I want that skirt! and I also love dove... the chocolate is amazing and the notes are always so sweet!

XX
Jessie
http://87life.blogspot.com
Check out 87Life on Facebook!

Amanda said...

i didn't know there was green tea ginger ale! my hubby would LOVE that! i'm going to go looking for it. i wish we had a little bit of your winter here. i feel cheated out of winter this year!

marie said...

I love that quote, there seem to be so many quotes on the blogsphere and they just make me happy.

Random happiness, the soup I am making for dinner tonight!

Laura said...

I tagged you! :)

Shannon Marie said...

What an exciting week- house hunting & a wedding. I too LOVE Dove chocolate- there is seriously something about those wrapping messages that make me want spend the few extra dollars :) xo

Courtney B said...

Yuck! Your winter weather sounds awful!
But house hunting? SO fun. I hope this is the home you LOVE.
Enjoy the wedding :) I am so ready to dress up fancy with my hubs, too bad we don't have a special occasion to dress up for.

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Green tea ginger ale? Is it good? Sounds interesting.

Good luck with the house!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Wow! Love that purple skirt! Totally cute! And....that living-room is fabulous! Love the fireplace! And lots of natural light! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

navy and orange said...

love that skirt!

xoxo navy & orange