Monday, January 23, 2012

Prayer Request

 
For some werid reason my computer isn't letting me view most of your sweet blogs this morning, so sorry for the lack of comments from my end!

Today I am keeping it short! I am asking for prayers from you all for my mother in law. She is having surgery today, so prayers that everything goes smoothly and she has a quick recovery!

Psalm 28:7
"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him"

Stay tuned for tomorrows post on my sweet sis in laws wedding!!

Jamie Leigh

13 Comments:

Lauren said...

I'll be praying!

xo

Jodie said...

Praying!!!

Unknown said...

Praying!!

Anonymous said...

Praying for a speedy recovery!!

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

Sending prayers!

sarah said...

I'm praying!

marie said...

Consider it done!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

She's on my prayer list! :)

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Keeping her in my thoughts.

Jena Roach said...

In my prayers. Love that verse!

henning love said...

praying for your mother in law!!

Rachel said...

Just found your blog and loving it!I read your story about you and your husband...my husband and I were also childhood sweethearts!

Faith said...

hoping that everything goes well for you mother in law. thinking of her and sending prayers above.

p.s. i was having the same issues with blogs the last few days. so strange.