Today I wanted to express how thankful I am for blogging, and especially for YOU all my blogging friends! I have met so many amazing ladies in the past year and I am grateful for each and every one of you!!
Last night I got home from work at about 8...hadn't been home since 5:30 that morning..so I was very tired, and not in the best mood. When I walk in I see a package sitting on the counter for me! It was from my sweet blogging friend Samantha. If you haven't checked out her blog yet, get over there and do it! She is so inpirational, and always has an uplifting message to share! Anyways, I had joined forces with Samantha this year to adopt a family in need. She has been nothing but grateful and appreciative of the help, and to thank me she sent me this!
Isn't it beautiful! It totally made my night better, and it will forever remind me that I am God's hands and feet. I want to be used to do good in this world, and I can make a difference in other's lives! Thank you so much Samantha, that was so sweet of you and I absolutely love it!
Today I was also awarded the Versatile Blogger award from my sweet friend over at Everything Girly & Beyond! So fun! Here are the rules of the award:
1-Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2-Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3-Share 7 random things about yourself.
4-Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5-Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.
The 15 bloggers I choose are:
12. New Adventures
Whew! So many great ladies to choose from! Now for 7 random things about myself:
1. I am OCD when it comes to my straightner or curling iron..I have to check if it's off multiple times before leaving the house.
2. I am lactose intolerant..ick!
3. I am animal obsessed, and cry every time I see an ASPCA commercial!
4. I can't sleep unless the sheets are tucked in on the bottom...the blankets have to be nice and organized!
5. The minute I get home I get out of my work clothes and put on my sweats and slippers!
6. I can fall asleep at anytime, and pretty much anywhere...I LOVE my sleep!
7. I have the taste buds of a child. I love candy, fruit snacks, mac and cheese...and any other typical children's food!
Last but not least, for today's 25 days of Christmas, a few pictures from last Christmas...and what I am still dreaming of for this Christmas...LOTS of snow!
Have a wonderful day! Only 3 days!!