Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Tag!


A few days ago I was tagged by my sweet blogging friend over at Everything Girly and Beyond. This holiday tag has been all over the blogging world so I am excited to finally be able to participate!! Even more perfect it fits into my 25 days of Christmas theme! Here we go!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?

Definitely hot chocolate..preferably with almond or peppermint!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or sit them under the tree?

I remember a little of both....mostly wrapped though :)

3.Colored or white lights?

Growing up I always had colored, but on my tree this year I have white!

4. Do you hang a mistletoe?

No...but I should, I love that idea.

5. When do you put your decorations up?

Usually right after Thanksgiving...but this year I did it the middle of Novemebr..I couldn't wait to decorate MY own house!

6. What is your favorite holiday dish?

This is hard...I love my grandmas stuffing and gravy..and also cheesy potatoes!

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?

Driving up north to see my grandparents! We would always listen to Nsync's christmas album and I remember the excitment to see my family!

8. When and how did you  learn the truth about Santa?

I remember hearing a lot about it in school...so I asked my mom and she was honest. However..I still believe in Santa ;)

9. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve?

Yes, but never in the same place!!

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?





11. Snow..love it or dread it?

I LOVE it for Christmas (nothing better than a white Christmas), but after New Year's I get sick of it...I am super bummed there is not snow this year...

12. Can you ice skate?

No....I would not call what I am able to do ice skating haha

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?

I have always been blessed with amazing gifts from my family and friends....so I can't pick just one of them. I LOVE everything I get!

14. What is the most important thing about the holiday's for you?

Definitely family time, and of course the birth of Jesus!!

15.What is your favorite holiday dessert?

I love peppermint almond bark, any christmas cookies, and cheesecake!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?

Packing up and driving up north to see my family...also playing games and watching A Christmas Story and Christmas vacation with all my cousins!

17. What tops your tree?


18. Which do you prefer..giving or receiving?

Giving hands down. There is nothing better than seeing the excitment and joy on people's faces as they open your gift. I have already given my husband 3 of his gifts because I just can't wait!

19. Candy canes..yuck or yum?

In hot chocolate or in desserts yum!By themselves...yuck!

20. Favorite Christmas show?

Frosty and Rudolph! They are so cute! Oh and the Grinch of course!


21. Saddest Christmas song?

Christmas Shoes..and the movie is also a tear jerker!

22. Favorite Christmas song?

I can't pick just one.. I love them all!

So Fun!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday! 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie Leigh

9 Comments:

Jodie said...

hot chocolate with almond? Okay, I'm gonna try this tonight!!!

I heard Christmas Shoes yesterday, and cried my eyes out!! So touching!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

You just reminded me that I need to get some mistletoe for NYE. Thanks!

Unknown said...

awww I love this - and your tree. MISS YOU! {{hugs}}

Unknown said...

I posted this too! Isn't it fun? =)

henning love said...

ooooh your tree is gorgeous!! i love how you decorated it so so pretty! happy tuesday

faith in between said...

What a fun post! Love the pics. Merry Christmas!

Jamie said...

Your tree is so pretty!

erica said...

WHat a fun post! xo

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Your tree is amazing! So incredibly beautiful!