Friday, November 11, 2011

Sissy Time

This weekend I am very excited for. Although my husband is going hunting (I don't like when he's gone) my mom and sister will be coming over to spend the weekend with Remi and I. This means I get sissy time!
 
My little sister Jodell is my sunshine. She has always had a very special place in my heart.
 

Back when she was young and I use to babysit her in the Summer. We developed a very strong bond. Funny fact: I use to sneak Sean over during the days and I would have Jodell Pinky Promise me that she wouldn't tell (horrible I know). She started callling me Pinky Promise and ever since it has stuck. I even got the word "Promise" tattoed on my ankle for her.


When I moved out, it was very hard. I loved living with my family, and being able to see them everyday. In fact now I see I took it for granted and really miss them, especially Jodell.


Right after we moved, Jodell sent this picture message to me. Whenever I am missing her, I read this message. SO P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S.


She is such a fun, loving, strong, beautiful person...and growing up so quickly


I cannot wait to spend the whole weekend with my little sissy. I love her so dearly. Pinky Promise Forever!

 
Jamie Leigh

6 Comments:

Unknown said...

Aww so sweet! I'll be spending all weekend with my mom. I love family time :) Hope the guys get a deer!

Danielle and Trev said...

This is the cutest! I LOVE sister time so much!!! Your blog is adorable. Following now!

Brittney said...

What a precious relationship you have with your sister!!

Megan said...

Awwww, this is SO SO sweet!! Hope y'all had a great weekend!!

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

This is so sweet! Love how close you guys are and hope you an awesome girl weekend :)

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

So so sweet! :)