Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Family

2 days, 2 days! Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, bread rolls, cranberrys, and pumpkin pie is just around the corner and I couldn't be more excited! Today I want to blog about the thing I am MOST thankful for..my family.
 
 Family is the most important thing in my life hands down. I have a special bond with each and every person in my family. Lets start with my parents.
 
My dad is the most kind person I know. He has always been supportive of my sisters and I 100%, and always encouraged us to be the best we can be! He is so patient, caring, and gentle hearted. I love you dad!! You are the most incredible dad and I can't be thankful enough I was blessed to be your daughter!
 



My mom is one of my best friends. She has always been there for my sisters and I through thick and thin. Whether I need someone to cry on, laugh with, get advice from, or to just hang out with my mom is right there! She is the most generous woman I know, and I can only hope I am as good of a mom as her one day! I love you mom and feel so blessed to have you!



My sisters are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Not many people can say they have 4 sisters that they are pretty much inseperable with. There is not one day that goes by that I don't talk to each of my sisters is some shape or form. They are all my best friends, and I know I will always have them to rely on in any given situation. I am so very thankful for my incredible sisters! I love you all!



Sean...he is perfect in every way. He is not only my husband but my BEST friend, my rock, my everything. A little rewind here...Sean and I met and started dating when we were 14. We have truly grown up together, made mistakes together, and made so many amazing memories that I will forever be thankful for. Even on my worst days he can make me smile, laugh, feel beautiful, and most of all never lets me forget how loved I am. He is simply amazing..words cannot even describe how thankful I am that God blessed me with my one and only so young. I love you babe!



I also want to say I am thankful for my extended famiy and all my great friends! I am seriously overwhelmed with Thanksgiving!

I will never be able to express my gratitude for the loved ones in my life. I will forever be thankful that God blessed me with such an incredible, loving family.

God Bless

Jamie Leigh


8 Comments:

Sarah said...

Hi,

I've just spent a good while reading through your blog. Congratulations on your recent marriage! Your story is so cute, you sound perfect for each other.

I've just moved away with my OH to another country and I miss my family terribly. They really are the best thing, and you sound very blessed with yours.

Following your blog and looking forward to reading more from you! :)

Have a great week xxx

Asha said...

Awww this is such a sweet post! It's so easy to get caught up in all the festivities and I'm glad you took time to think about how thankful you are for your family :)

Unknown said...

Family really is the best! I love how close you all are - that is so great!

henning love said...

i love your sweet photos!! sounds like you have a wonderful and supportive family definitely a great thing to be thankful for!

Anonymous said...

This is such a nice post and it is so nice to see how close you are with your family. I am very close to my future extended family and my church and friend that have become family.

Megan said...

Awww, I loved reading this!! Sounds like you have a wonderful family!!

Kristen said...

I love reading what everyone is thankful for! This is such a sweet post ♥

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Happy almost turkey day lady!