106. Sick Time! I am still sick today :-( But I am so thankful for sick time! I can't afford to miss work, so having that comfort of knowing I am still getting paid today is amazing! Hopefully I can rest and finally be better for tomorrow!
107. Spring!! Spring is in the air here in MN! I hear by the end of the weekend most of the snow should be gone! It will be in the high 40's low 50's all weekend and I cannot wait to enjoy it!
108. My handsome Irishman! Sean Patrick Grady....need I say more? You can't get more Irish than that! He has been so sweet to me since I have been sick, AND he has been working so many hours for us! I love him so much! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!
109. 1 Week until graduation! WOW I can't even believe it! I only have a couple tests left to take and next Thursday I will be walking! My sister and I will be 2 out of only a small handful in black gowns instead of blue....this means we got a bachelor's degree and not just the associates. I think this is pretty cool we will stand out!
110. The Ellen Show! There is one peak of being home sick, and that is I get to watch all the morning shows I usually miss! The Ellen Show is my favorite....she is SO funny!