Thursday, January 27, 2011
I am SO happy the weekend is almost here! This week surprisingly went by pretty quickly, which is always good :-) Here is what I am thankful for this week!
71. A relaxing weekend ahead! Sean and I have few plans this weekend, which I am very excited about!
72. The small warm up we are having! Today and tomorrow are suppose to be in the low 30's! This is going to feel warm compared to the freeze we have been in lately! Even though it will be short lived, I am going to enjoy it!
73. Cheap wedding invites!! My mom and I found an INCREDIBLE deal on invites this week!! I am so excited, and can't wait to get started assembling them!
74. Being done with homework for the week! I actually finished all my homework early! Wahoo!
75. My sweet, caring fiancé Sean....I don't know what I would do without him...he is definitely my other half. Each week he amazes me more and more!
Now I am looking for some advice from all my blogging friends.....
So now that we are a little over 7 months away from the wedding, Sean and I need to start forming our official wedding party. I have seen people make mistakes in the past regarding who they choose, and some really negative things happen. I don't want any of this to happen to me, but at the same time I want to include everyone....How many people do you think is the perfect size bridal party? How do you choose who to have and who not to have? ANY advice will be great!!!