Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How did I get so lucky?

So yesterday I was working on my computer and I hear a knock at the door....I go down to get it and its Sean! I was so excited to see him, he normally heads to work around the time I am getting off so this was a treat! Even better, he surprised me with lunch, my all time favorite soup that I have been craving the past couple days chicken wild rice soup! As I have said many times, Mondays are NOT my favorite...He definitely made my Monday 100 times better! It is crazy how the little things are often the ones that make the biggest difference! I sometimes wonder how I got so lucky to be blessed with such an incredible persons love, commitment, and devotion. I can't even express how thankful I am! 

I have a little update on our house hunt! Our Realtor got a call yesterday from the sellers agent saying she hoped we were hanging in there. The bank is moving slowly but surely on our offer...so its looking good! Hopefully our patience pays off! In the mean time we have been collecting and collecting stuff for when we finally move out! Sean specifically has been gathering things for his garage lol. My good friend and coworker just gave him something he was SO excited about....can't you just see how happy he is?


Well I hope everyone has a wonderful day!! 

Jamie Leigh




5 Comments:

Amanda Moury said...

Surprises like that are the best! :) You are a lucky girl :) I hope things continue to go well with your house hunt!!!

Jenny said...

That is beyond sweet! What a sweet Hubby you have!

Unknown said...

awww so fun! :)

Laura said...

aww I love surprises :)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Aw that was sweet of him to bring you favorite soup. I LOVE chicken wild rice!