Friday, January 7, 2011

Fabulous Friday!


Yay for Fridays! They are the best, and this weekend is well needed!! Sean and I don't have much planned, so it will be nice to have time to relax and just hang out!

While looking at my blog today something really hit me hard.....8 months, 1 week, 3 days until I DO!  Oh goodness, this has sure snuck up on me fast! I am SO SO excited for this, but have so much to do still! If you have read Our Story you know Sean and I were suppose to get married this past September...when we found out I wasn't graduating when expected we decided to postpone the wedding a year for financial reasons. At the time I thought it seemed so far away....well I was wrong!!

This weekend we plan on going to look at hotels to get blocks at for our guests, it still amazes me how early you have to book and plan stuff for a wedding! After that, the next couple things on my list include the cake, meeting with the wedding director at the church, once we have that info we can do the invites, and Feb or March we will be doing the dresses! These things will keep me busy the next few months.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Share with me your plans :-)

Jamie Leigh







4 Comments:

Jenny said...

yay for wedding planning! so much fun :)Have a fabulous weekend!

Laura said...

yes, the time goes by SO fast! so crazy but so fun! :)

Jaimie said...

Hi! Im a new follower to you blog from Amanda @ The forever Endeavor... I still have alot of catch-up reading to do on your blog, but so far i really like what I've seen! can't wait to read more! I hope you can stop by and check out our blog as well, and leave a little <3!! :)
~Jaimie
http://legosinmypocket.blogspot.com/

Dreams Do Come True said...

I love your blog! I am now following... Love to have you over at my blog Click Here!