Finally it is Thursday...I feel like this week has been taking forever! I am SO ready for the weekend to come! Today is my sister's friends funeral, please keep this family, her friends, and especially her fiancée in your prayers today. I can't even imagine the pain they are feeling! This story has made me feel so blessed this week, and has shown me how important it is to NEVER take anything for granted! Here is my list of blessings this week!
46. Sean's Graduation! Tonight my sweetheart has his college graduation ceremony! I know I have said this many times before, but I am so SO proud of him!! I will post pics tomorrow!
47. My sweet sissy! Today my little sister Jodell got to stay home from school, and is spending the day with me! Life has been so busy, and I am very thankful that I have today to spend with her!
48. Love Letters! Whether it is through a text, a voice mail, the traditional "love letter" or in person, words that express your love and care for someone are so special to me. Sean sent me one of the sweetest texts the other day that completely made my day.
49. 9 days until Christmas! Need I say more? I CAN'T wait to see my family!
50. God! I am so thankful for all of God's blessings. My health, my education, my job, my family, my friends...all so special and important to me.
What are you thankful for on this week before Christmas?