Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Some of my FAVORITE Christmas things!

So I wake up this morning to SNOW, LOTS of SNOW! This just made me SO much more excited for Christmas to come!  I love white Christmas's, it is just so beautiful! So being in the Christmas mood, I figured I would share some of my FAVORITE Christmas "things!"

Drink: Hot Chocolate with Candy Canes! This is so delicious, nothing is better than peppermint hot chocolate! I have been doing this since I was little. I remember coming inside from playing in the snow to a nice hot cup of this deliciousness! It just TASTES like Christmas!



Movie: I love LOve LOVE Christmas movies! My favorites are A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, and The Grinch!!

Song: I also have a TON of favorite Christmas songs! My radio has been set to 102.9, which plays Christmas music 24/7! One of my all time favorites is this one:


Scent: The scent that screams Christmas to me is Apple Cinnamon! Ever since I was younger, this is what my home smelt like during the holidays!


Candy: There are so many great Christmas treats, but the two that have always been in my home since I can remember during the holidays are the peppermint nougats and the peppermint tootsie pops! YUMM


Share with me some of YOUR favorite Christmas "things!!"

Happy Tuesday

Jamie Leigh

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

I so love lighting cinnamon candles this time of year!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

One of my favorites is TWINKLE lights :) I loveeeeee having lights around the house, on the house, anywhere. Driving downtown with the lit streets :) OH! It screams Christmas to meeee!

Jeska said...

Ooo that hot chocolate with the candy cane looks good.. I've never tried peppermint hot chocolate that way.. neat!

Unknown said...

I saw your blog and noticed your love for Dove Chocolate. Did you know that dove has another line of products that you can only get from a dove Chocolatier as myself? If not go to www.mydcdsite.com/jennifermiller and see for yourself. YOU WILL LOVE AND BE SURPRISED! EVERYTHING ordered from the Dove gets shipped directly to you. Share the news! ENJOY!